A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intranasal Esketamine in Addition to Comprehensive Standard of Care for the Rapid Reduction of the Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder, Including Suicidal Ideation, in Adult Subjects Assessed to be at Imminent Risk for Suicide
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Aspire I
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 29 Jan 2019.
- 05 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 28 Jan 2019.
- 05 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.