A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intranasal Esketamine in Addition to Comprehensive Standard of Care for the Rapid Reduction of the Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder, Including Suicidal Ideation, in Adult Subjects Assessed to be at Imminent Risk for Suicide
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Aspire I
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 14 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in the Bulgaria, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jan 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain.