A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intranasal Esketamine in Addition to Comprehensive Standard of Care for the Rapid Reduction of the Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder, Including Suicidal Ideation, in Adult Subjects Assessed to be at Imminent Risk for Suicide
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Aspire I
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 04 Aug 2018 Trial has been completed in Slovakia
- 29 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Sep 2019 to 27 Jun 2019.
- 29 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Sep 2019 to 27 Jun 2019.