A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing the Effect of Topical Dorzolamide-Timolol Versus Placebo Combined With Intravitreal Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Injections in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration Who Are Incomplete Anti-VEGF Responders
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dorzolamide/timolol (Primary)
- Indications Macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAWN
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 28 Nov 2019.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 28 Nov 2018.
- 03 Feb 2017 New trial record