A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of RO7239361 in Ambulatory Boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Talditercept alfa (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 05 Dec 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Nov 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Sweden, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Nov 2019 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, this trial is discontinued in Belgium and Germany.