A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of RO7239361 (BMS-986089) in Ambulatory Boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Talditercept alfa (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 19 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Mar 2017 to 31 May 2017.