A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, Phase II study to assess the efficacy and safety of filgotinib administered for 12 weeks to subjects with active ankylosing spondylitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TORTUGA
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, top-line results from this study is expected in the third quarter 2018.
- 28 Jul 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 21 Jul 2018 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria (End date: 2018-07-02), according to European Clinical Trials Database