A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, Phase II study to assess the efficacy and safety of filgotinib administered for 12 weeks to subjects with active ankylosing spondylitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TORTUGA
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 12 Apr 2018 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 09 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Feb 2017 New trial record