Phase 2b, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous VIS410 in Addition to Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) Compared With Oseltamivir Alone in Hospitalized Adults With Influenza A Infection Requiring Oxygen Support
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VIS 410 (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Visterra
- 04 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a Visterra media release, this study will be intiated in early 2018.
- 06 Feb 2017 New trial record