Phase 2b, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous VIS410 in Addition to Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) Compared With Oseltamivir Alone in Hospitalized Adults With Influenza A Infection Requiring Oxygen Support
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs VIS 410 (Primary) ; Aspirin; Diphenhydramine; Diphenhydramine; Diphenhydramine; Ibuprofen; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Visterra
- 15 Nov 2018 According to a Visterra media release, topline Data expected in 2019.
- 24 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 390 to 120.
- 14 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria.