Randomized, Open Label, Multicentric Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Palbociclib in Combination With HTdriven by ctDNA ESR1 Mutation Monitoring in ER+, HER2-negative Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PADA-1
- 12 Jun 2018 According to trial design data presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, as of January 2018, 426 patients have been enrolled.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design data presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.