Evaluation of Platelet Aggregation and Adenosine Levels in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease and Chronic Kidney Dysfunction Taking Dual Antiplatelet Therapy With Aspirin and Clopidogrel or Ticagrelor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Nov 2019 Results (n=63) evaluating adenosine plasmatic concentration in coronary artery disease patients according to renal function were presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2019
- 16 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 16 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 30 Dec 2019.