A Single-Center, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1 Evaluation of the Safety of Ragweed Mix Given in Four Monthly Doses by Intralymphatic Node Injections for Inducing Tolerance in Subjects With Ragweed Induced Allergic Conjunctivitis and Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Woodmont Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.