An Open-label, Multicenter, Rollover Study for Subjects Who Are Participating in an Astellas-sponsored ASP8273 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naquotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 10 May 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, based on the recommendation by the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC), the company is discontinuing the ASP8273 program. No new patients will be enrolled in ASP8273 trials and all patients currently receiving ASP8273 are encouraged to speak with their physician about their treatment.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in an Astellas Pharma media release.
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.