An Open Label Single Arm Extension Study to Further Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Treatment Response of GBT440 in Patients With Sickle Cell Disease Who Participated in the Phase 1 Study GBT440-001
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Voxelotor (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Global Blood Therapeutics
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jan 2018 According to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) to voxelotor for the treatment of sickle cell disease (SCD), based on data from this and other 3 studies.
- 07 Feb 2017 New trial record