A Multicenter, 48-week, Open-label Extension Study to Assess the Long-term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Bimekizumab in Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Apr 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Apr 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.