A Phase I/IIA, Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study with Expansion Arms to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of CB-103 Administered Orally in Adult Patients with Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumours and Haematological Malignancies Characterised by Alterations of the NOTCH Signalling Pathway
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CB 103 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cellestia Biotech
- 03 Oct 2017 According to a Cellestia Biotech media release, the company has received approval for the study in Switzerland by Swissmedic.
- 13 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 08 Feb 2017 New trial record