A Prospective, Multi-centric, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel, Saline Controlled Phase II Safety and Efficacy study of PMZ-2010 as a resuscitative agent for Hypovolemic Shock due to excessive blood loss to be used along with standard shock treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Centhaquin (Primary)
- Indications Hypovolaemic shock
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmazz
- 17 May 2018 Results (n=19) presented in the Pharmazz media release.
- 30 Mar 2018 According to a Pharmazz media release, the company expects interim results before June 2018.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History