European, Phase 3, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Single-Dose Gene Replacement Therapy Clinical Trial for Patients With Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1 With One or Two SMN2 Copies Delivering AVXS-101 by Intravenous Infusion
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AVXS 101 (Primary)
- Indications Spinal muscular atrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STR1VE EU; STRIVE-EU
- Sponsors AveXis
- 08 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018, according to Avexis media release.
- 16 Jan 2018 According to Avexis media release, this trial may expects to start in the first half of 2018. European Medicines Agency helped to design a protocol of this trial.