A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Comparative Study to Determine the Efficacy of Durvalumab or Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Combination With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy for the First-Line Treatment in Patients with Extensive Disease Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) (CASPIAN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Brain metastases; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASPIAN
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2020 to 30 Sep 2020.
- 06 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.