Phase 1/2a Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of CORT125281 With Enzalutamide in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CORT 125281 (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, the study has been initiated in healthy subjects. Dose ranging in combination with Xtandi (enzalutamide) in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer is expected to start this quarter.
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Corcept Therapeutics media release.