A Phase I Adaptive Dose, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacological Effects of Orally Administered CORT118335 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CORT 118335 (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Metabolic disorders; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 29 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 5 Aug 2018 to 2 Feb 2019.
- 29 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Aug 2018 to 2 Feb 2019.
- 02 Jul 2018 Number of treatment arms and planned patient number has been changed. Drug dosage have been changed.