A Phase I Adaptive Dose, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacological Effects of Orally Administered CORT118335 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CORT 118335 (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Metabolic disorders; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, results from the trial are expected in second quarter 2018.
- 25 Oct 2017 New source identified and integrated as ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT03315338).
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.