Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab and Capecitabine for Advanced Triple Negative and Hormone-Refractory Breast Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2019 Results assessing the effect of pembrolizumab and capecitabine in patients with triple-negative (TN) and hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative endocrine-refractory metastatic breast cancer, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.