Phase 3 Study To Evaluate Efficacy/Safety of Valoctocogene Roxaparvovec an AAV Vector-Mediated Gene Transfer of hFVIII at a Dose of 4E13vg/kg in Hemophilia A Patients With Residual FVIII Levels ≤1IU/dL Receiving Prophylactic FVIII Infusions
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Valoctocogene-roxaparvovec (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 01 Nov 2019 This trial has been Discontinued in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 May 2019 According to a BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release, this study expected to complete enrollment one to two quarters after GENEr8-1 in 2020.