Determining Change in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Risks in Patients With Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Receiving BCR-ABL Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor First-Line Therapy in the United States
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 31 Jul 2021.
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 Jan 2021.