Open-label, multi-center, randomized parallel group study to assess the pharmacokinetic (PK) profile of Zoreline 10.8 mg goserelin subcutaneous implant (test product, Novalon S.A.) and of Zoladex® LA 10.8 mg goserelin subcutaneous implant (reference product, AstraZeneca UK Limited) in male patients with prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Goserelin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novalon Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a Mithra Pharmaceuticals media release, the company today announced positive results from its three-month PK Zoreline study.
- 22 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2017 New trial record