An Open Label Phase 2 Feasibility Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of BPX-04 Minocycline Topical Gel in Treatment of Moderate to Severe Papulopustular Rosacea (BPX-01-C05)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioPharmX Corporation
- 29 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 May 2018 Status changed from Recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Jan 2018 According to a BioPharmX Corporation media release, data from the study will be presented at the Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History