An Open Label Phase 2 Feasibility Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of BPX-01 Minocycline Topical Gel in Treatment of Moderate to Severe Papulopustular Rosacea (BPX-01-C05)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioPharmX Corporation
- 12 Jan 2018 According to a BioPharmX Corporation media release, data from the study will be presented at the Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference 2017.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History