A Randomized Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral TAK-438 20 mg Compared to Lansoprazole 30 mg Once- or Twice-Daily in the Treatment of Endoscopically Confirmed Duodenal Ulcer Subjects With or Without Helicobacter Pylori Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Duodenal ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 28 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Oct 2018 to 30 May 2019.
- 28 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Sep 2018 to 2 May 2019.
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.