A Randomized, Open-Label Study of Combinations of Standard and High Dose REGN2810 (Cemiplimab; Anti-PD-1 Antibody) and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody) in the Second-Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Tumors Expressing PD-L1 <50%
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2017 New trial record
- 09 Feb 2017 This trial is expected to begin in 2017, according to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.