A Randomized, Open-Label Study of Combinations of Standard and High Dose REGN2810 (Cemiplimab; Anti-PD-1 Antibody) and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody) in the Second-Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPOWER-lung 4
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 13 Sep 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 201 to 252.
- 13 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 17 Nov 2021 to 26 Jan 2022.