A Phase 2 Study of REGN2810, a Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody to Programmed Death-1, in Patients With Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma Who Experienced Progression of Disease on Hedgehog Pathway Inhibitor Therapy, or Were Intolerant of Prior Hedgehog Pathway Inhibitor Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 May 2021 to 4 May 2021.
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 13 May 2021.
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 30 Sep 2020.