Phase Ib/II Study of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Telaglenastat (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Refractory anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2023 to 1 Nov 2022.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2022 to 1 Nov 2023.