Seizure Treatment IN Glioma (STING): Comparing a Treatment Strategy With Levetiracetam Versus Treatment With Valproic Acid in Glioma Patients With a First Seizure
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary) ; Valproic acid (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STING
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Feb 2022.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 05 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.