A Phase Ib/II Safety Trial of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Administered in Participants With Chemotherapy-naive Stage IV or Recurrent Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (CheckMate 955: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 955)
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate 955
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 18 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 224 to 124.
- 18 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 29 Sep 2019.