Phase III Study of the Virologic Efficacy and Safety of Dolutegravir-Containing Versus Efavirenz-Containing Antiretroviral Therapy Regimens in HIV-1-Infected Pregnant Women and Their Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VESTED
- 14 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 31 Jul 2020.
- 14 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 31 Jul 2020.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 549 to 639.