A Phase 1 Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneous CTI-1601 Versus Placebo in Subjects With Friedreich's Ataxia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CTI 1601 (Primary)
- Indications Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Chondrial Therapeutics
- 22 Nov 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2017 New trial record
- 06 Feb 2017 According to a Chondrial Therapeutics media release, company is planning to file an Investigational New Drug (IND) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and after acceptance of the IND, company will initiate this trial.