A Multicenter, Randomized, Investigator- and Subject-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Treatment Sequence Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of UCB7665 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Myasthenia Gravis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rozanolixizumab (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 18 Oct 2018 According to a UCB media release, full data from this study will be presented at a medical congress in the near future and submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- 18 Oct 2018 Results presented in a UCB media release.
- 05 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History