A Phase I, Two-part Study to Determine the Recommended Dose and Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of a Novel Oral Arsenic Trioxide Formulation (ORH-2014) in Subjects With Advanced Hematological Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Haematological disorders; Haematological malignancies; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Orsenix
- 22 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 19 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Aug 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History