Phase 2/3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Japanese Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Erythrodermic psoriasis; Plaque psoriasis; Pustular psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.