Phase 2 Open-Label Safety and Immunogenicity Study of the Venezuelan Equine Encephalomyelitis (VEE) Vaccine, Live Attenuated, Dried, TC-83, NDBR 102, Lot 4, Run 3, as Primary Vaccination in Healthy Adult Subjects at Risk of Exposure to VEE Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Venezuelan equine encephalomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.