An Open-label Study to Assess the Safety of Repeat Administration of FX006 to Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Flexion Therapeutics
- 14 Oct 2019 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, the anticipated Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action date was today, October 14, 2019 however the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has informed the company it needs additional time to complete the review of the supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for ZILRETTA (triamcinolone acetonide extended-release injectable suspension) and the review is expected to be completed in the coming weeks.
- 15 Jul 2019 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, new findings from the study were presented at the American Orthopaedic Society Sports Medicine (AOSSM) conference in Boston, 2019.
- 15 Jul 2019 Results presented in a Flexion Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History