A Study to Assess the Steady-State Bioequivalence of Once-Weekly Corplex™ 10mg Donepezil Transdermal Delivery System Compared to Daily Oral Administration of Aricept®
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Corium International
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Corium International media release.
- 28 Feb 2018 According to a Corium International media release, the dosing in this bioequivalence trial has already been completed.
- 08 Feb 2018 According to a Corium International media release, the dosing in the second treatment period is scheduled to be completed in February; top-line results are expected in the second quarter of calendar 2018.