A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label Study Of Lorlatinib (Pf-06463922) Monotherapy Versus Crizotinib Monotherapy In The First-line Treatment Of Patients With Advanced Alk-positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lorlatinib (Primary) ; Crizotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CROWN
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Mar 2020 to 14 Feb 2020.
- 05 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 13 Mar 2020.
- 07 May 2019 According to a Pfizer media release, the company will provide data from this study in support of conditional marketing authorization for LORVIQUA, as a monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose disease has progressed after alectinib or ceritinib as the first ALK tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy, or crizotinib and at least one other ALK TKI.