A Phase 1b Study of Intratumoral IMO-2125 in Patients With Refractory Solid Tumors (ILLUMINATE-101)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tilsotolimod (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE-101
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2018 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, translational data from the study continues to be collected, analyzed and is planned to be submitted for presentation at a medical oncology conference in 2019.
- 06 Nov 2018 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment has been completed in all four dose ranging cohorts; 41 patients enrolled. Enrollment will be continued into the refractory melanoma cohort at the 8 mg dose of intratumoral tilsotolimod as monotherapy.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from two phase1 trials (NCT03052205 and NCT02644967), were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.