A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator Controlled, Multi-Center Study of a Single Injection Cross-Linked Sodium Hyaluronate Combined with Triamcinolone Hexacetonide (Cingal®) to Provide Symptomatic Relief of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronic acid/triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anika Therapeutics
- 06 Mar 2018 According to an Anika Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting (2018).
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 368 to 576.
- 25 Oct 2017 According to an Anika Therapeutics media release, the company expects to complete this trial in the first half of 2018 and anticipates US FDA approval in the following year.