A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Selonsertib in Subjects With Compensated Cirrhosis Due to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Selonsertib (Primary)
- Indications Fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STELLAR 4
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 11 Feb 2019 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, further in-depth analysis of the findings is ongoing and the data will be submitted to an upcoming scientific conference. Gilead will work with the Data Monitoring Committee and investigators to conclude this study in a manner consistent with the best interests of each patient.
- 11 Feb 2019 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, the company now await the upcoming results from this study later this year.
- 11 Feb 2019 Primary endpoint (Proportion of Participants Who Achieve a 1-Stage Improvement in Fibrosis According to the NASH Clinical Research Network (CRN) Classification Without Worsening of NASH) has not been met, according to a Gilead Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History