A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate an Alternative Injection Paradigm for OnabotulinumtoxinA (BOTOX®) in the Treatment of Overactive Bladder in Patients With Urinary Incontinence (LO-BOT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LO-BOT
- Sponsors Allergan
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 19 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.