An Open Label, 1-Year Trial, including a Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Withdrawal Period, of Setmelanotide (RM-493), a Melanocortin 4 Receptor (MC4R) Agonist, in Early Onset Leptin Receptor (LEPR) Deficiency Obesity due to Bi-Allelic Loss-of-Function LEPR Genetic mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Setmelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhythm
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a joint media release by Rhythm and Camarus, status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 20 Feb 2017 New trial record
- 16 Feb 2017 According to a Rhythm Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to initiate in 2017.